• File menu – operations new, open, save, revert, shortcut run, close, backup and restore.
• Edit menu – operations undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, select all, select block, toggle comment, delete line, indent, undent, find/replace, snippet, layout, formatter.
• Navigation menu – operations to beginning of file, end of file, beginning of line, end of line, go to line number, go to function, matching brace and error.
• Keyboard shortcuts – Add a keyboard and turn your tablet into a real development machine.
• Templates – start with activity, splash, background worker, sensor, camera, video play, list activity, text to speech, recognize speech, audio recorder and video recorder or choose an empty script.
• Snippets include standard activity methods, function, return, variable assignment (null, array, dictionary), if, else, if-else, switch, with, for, do while, try catch finally, to dialer, to activity, pick image, do work in background, toast and log.
• Log viewer aids in debugging a scripts and offers filter highlighting to quickly find textual information.
• Console displays all print output
• Run scripts from inside the IDE or separately as home-screen shortcuts.
• Backup and Restore from dated archives.
• Tips – learn about important features.
• Shortcuts – Create a shortcut to directly run a script outside of the ScriptIt IDE.
• Sample Scripts – 50 scripts show how to access Android features like location, sensor, orientation, vibration, contacts, calendar, telephony, SMS, send test, logging, images, files, video, audio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, packages, installed apps, tic tac toe and much more.
• Help subsystem – topics like keyboard shortcuts, language, FAQ and other resources.
• Supports: Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop and Marshmallow
• Ratings – Please take time to evaluate ScriptIt before placing a review. Rating without an opinion is not helpful to other users and will be flagged as inappropriate.
• Permissions – Sample scripts need access to device features like: vibration, send SMS, read contacts and calendar events, GPS (access_fine_location & access_coarse_location), record audio, install shortcut, read logs, internet, camera etc. Without permissions, scripts cannot do much.
• Blog – For a deeper understanding of the product, features and programming examples – visit http://scriptit-app.com/
|About This Apk|
|Supports||Android 4.0 +|